Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Mgr, Knowledge Content Experience is responsible for developing and maintaining Knowledge Content best practices, style guides, and the content quality assurance process in partnership with the Knowledge Content leadership team. This individual is also responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Knowledge Content Experience team. Through leadership, coaching, expertise, and support, this individual will be critical to the success of maintaining high quality content for the Frontline Care Team and members.
A day in the life…
• Lead, support, and coach the Knowledge Content Experience team
• Build strong, trusting relationships with team members and maintain a deep understanding of the talent across the team
• Drive talent development and engagement
• Partner with Knowledge Content leaders to evolve performance measures
• Manage team productivity levels to ensure deadlines are achieved without disruption to value, quality, or productivity; raise resource risks to leadership as appropriate
• Provide regular status reporting on the progress of “in flight” work
• Deliver a best-in-class knowledge content experience
• Establish and maintain knowledge content best practices and style guides for internal- and external-facing content; create templates and maintain processes for exceptions
• Deliver a consistent, scalable, and exceptional multi-channel content experience to the frontline care team and members
• Partner closely with Capabilities, Experience, and Marketing to ensure alignment on content strategy for external and internal content and across all frontline care team tools and resources
• Oversee the knowledge content quality assurance program
• Develop, document, and maintain the content quality assurance process in alignment with leadership and organizational priorities; track performance scores and provide reporting & dashboards
• Partner with knowledge content leadership to create clearly defined success metrics for QA
• Drive accountability to ensure content is consistent and in line with Accolade’s brand, voice, style, and tone; identify themes and knowledge gaps
• Ensure implementation quality assurance artifacts are delivered on time with high quality for new customer launches, expansions, and renewals
• Educate and influence internal and external stakeholders on knowledge content quality assurance methodologies, practices, and outcomes
• Identify and execute continuous improvement projects focused on content creation and maintenance processes, content build productivity, and/or enhanced user experience; solicit and share feedback with peers and leaders.
• Build, maintain, and renew internal and customer/member-facing content and participate in QA (as necessary)
What we are looking for…
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Accolade, Inc. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Please note that a request for exemption due to a personal preference not to receive a vaccine is not protected by law. All requests for exemptions from this mandate shall be directed to the Company recruiter who shall route the request to the Company’s human resources department.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.