Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. We help millions of people and their employers navigate the complexities of the healthcare system with empathy, expertise and through exceptional service while supporting them in lowering the cost of care and improving health outcomes. Accolade blends technology-enabled health and benefits solutions, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians and access to expert medical opinion services for high-cost treatment decisions. We consistently receive consumer satisfaction ratings over 90 percent and have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Place to Work 2020 and Business Intelligence for Excellence in Customer Service 2020. Please visit us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and at accolade.com.
The Mgr, Customer Partnerships is responsible for building strong relationships within Accolade that support process improvement and experimentation, as well as with assigned customers to ensure that the customer’s voice is heard and understood. The Customer Partnerships Manager ensures the customer experience is consistent with our brand. This individual serves as a trusted resource both internally and externally with extensive knowledge of the customer’s business and Accolade’s operating model; their influence ensure we are productively working together to create a mutually successful partnership.
A day in the life...
- Build and own day-to-day customer relationships to proactively manage service delivery expectations with customer, consultant and other key customer partners.
- Manage and own the customer portfolio revenue retention and growth. Responsible for, along with the Director, overall customer performance, including the delivery of customer revenues both fixed and variable, using influence and action to drive results. Drive for 100% customer retention.
- Partner with the Director to develop the strategy and execution of renewals as well as product and membership expansions.
- In conjunction with the Director, develop an Annual Customer Strategic Account Plan and successfully execute for each assigned customer.
- Ensure key stakeholders across our organization have accountability for, and visibility into, Accolade’s results against key metrics and priorities; ensure they have a solid understanding of overall ROI.
- Lead internal cross-functional initiatives and external customer activities that result in improved service delivery and member outcomes.
- Manage and lead customer reporting delivery including execution of quarterly strategic partnership meeting.
- Partner closely with Customer Implementation and Product organizations on new customer onboarding, service/product changes with existing customers and point solution offerings and implementation.
- Partner with and influence Operations to address areas of opportunity, drive process innovation and improvement in order to meet/exceed customer objectives and maintain contract adherence.
- Partner with health plans and vendor partners to work effectively with Accolade to deliver service for customers.
- Participate in analyzing results or service delivery issues and assisting in identifying the appropriate administrative solution.
- Lead cross-functional teams when managing customer issues. Manage all customer focused activities to completion across the organization (Product, BI/Reporting, Operational Meetings, Member Engagement, Clinical, Marketing, etc.).
- Facilitate customer education regarding Accolade product updates and changes, and lead onsite visits, content, and cross-functional participation.
- Deliver customer reports on time with suggestions or insights on trends, opportunities, and value being created
- Plan and execute customer operational status meetings (including agenda development, cross-functional facilitation, and meeting action item follow-up) that are productive and result in moving open items forward to closure in a timely manner.
- Identify gaps in process and work with the appropriate parties to create new or revise current processes.
- Identify product/service expansion opportunities; introduce appropriate internal partners to drive sales, contracting and implementation activities to drive net new revenue.
- Strive to achieve 100% reference-ability on customer experience.
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant professional experience; preferably in account management or similar role.
- Strong analytical skills, with a focus on translating data points into insights.
- Familiarity with process improvement concepts.
- Excellent communication and influence skills.
- Possess appropriate business acumen in order to appreciate the intricacies of the Accolade model, influence improvements as needed, and communicate our complexities in digestible bites to our customers.
- Willingness and ability to delve into business problems and do whatever it takes to make us better.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Accolade, Inc. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Please note that a request for exemption due to a personal preference not to receive a vaccine is not protected by law. All requests for exemptions from this mandate shall be directed to the Company recruiter who shall route the request to the Company’s human resources department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.