Accolade at a glance ... Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. We help millions of people and their employers navigate the complexities of the healthcare system with empathy, expertise and through exceptional service while supporting them in lowering the cost of care and improving health outcomes. Accolade blends technology-enabled health and benefits solutions, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians and access to expert medical opinion services for high-cost treatment decisions. We consistently receive consumer satisfaction ratings over 90 percent and have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Place to Work 2020 and Business Intelligence for Excellence in Customer Service 2020. Please visit us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and at accolade.com.
As a Senior Analyst, you will have the exciting opportunity to grow and develop your skills as a finance business partner through various responsibilities, including financial modeling and analysis, forecasting and budgeting, management reporting, and data analytics.
A day in the Life…
- Serve as finance business partner for the operations teams, supporting revenue optimization
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and/or review of all significant financial information provided to operations and corporate management. Duties include involvement with monthly closing, forecast updates, census updates, and operating budget preparation.
- Involved in special projects such as providing financial support for business cases and ad-hoc reporting related to operating expenses and margins. Requests vary in complexity and require sophisticated modeling skills.
- Helps to maintain and assess the system of internal controls (e.g. outlier flagging, data validation and proactive checks, and reasonableness in variance analysis).
- Critical finance liaison between operations, accounting, WFM, HR and corporate leadership.
- Prepare monthly revenue journal entries, account analyses and variance analyses
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to collect data inputs and communicate findings
- Support strategic planning related activities, including business partnerships, business cases and M&A integration
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or associated quantitative field of study
- Preferred: 4-6 years experience in FP&A or related role
- Strong MS Excel skills necessary. Financial systems/ERP, data warehouse, business intelligence tools — must exhibit willingness and aptitude for learning new systems and cross-referencing and incorporating/consolidating data from various sources.
- Knowledgeable regarding the conceptual framework underlying financial accounting including income statement/P&L, balance sheet, cash flows, and operational KPIs
- Collaborative and diplomatic with leadership qualities; trustworthy and discrete with sensitive /confidential information; personable with strong communication and presentation skills
- Candidate must be persistent, seeking accurate and efficient solutions with the ability to assess high-level impacts plus explore detail to identify drivers
- A self-starter and problem solver able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines to high standards effectively without continuous oversight; highly organized professional
- Flexibility is a must, both in responding to changing workload demands and through innovative work demonstrating awareness, creativity, and scenario sensitivity
What is important to us...
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.