Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Manager, Service Excellence is responsible for leading continuous improvement efforts and shaping the continuous improvement strategy while also supporting senior leadership to solve complex business problems. This individual will be responsible for coaching and mentoring Green Belt participants through certifying projects to drive a more efficient and effective organization.
A day in the life…
- Manages and executes a portfolio of mid to large-scale projects, demonstrating advanced expertise of Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement methodologies and delivers measurable and sustainable business results.
- Assist in the project qualification, selection and building of the project pipeline in coordination with shaping the strategy.
- Owns individual project engagements from problem identification to project execution.
- Drives progress, identifies obstacles and provides solutions, while maintaining appropriate level of communication with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Analyzes opportunities and problems from a broad cross-organizational perspective.
- Leverages technical expertise and knowledge of the business to influence leadership.
- Seen as a seasoned Lean Six Sigma professional and adviser to key stakeholders.
- Coach, mentor, and provide general support/leadership to the team and organization on the use of Lean and Six Sigma continuous improvement tools.
- Create, update, and validate department process flow diagrams and value stream maps;
- Create and validate key performance indicator metrics; Use statistics to make data drive decisions. Continually improve processes and tools to increase automation, efficiency and levels of customer service. Conceive new ideas and projects to improve operational performance.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Field, plus a minimum of five (5) years of experience in process improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Gold Level Certification; Black Belt preferred
- In-depth working knowledge of Lean tools and techniques to include, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management, One-piece flow, A3 and Standard Work
- Strong Change Management skills
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Lucidchart or Visio
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong skills in analytical thinking
- Strong working knowledge and experience with MS Office suite
- Must demonstrate strong project cross-functional team collaboration, strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated record of driving results.
- Ability to identify gaps in processes or reporting that need to be addressed.
- Ability to manage large scale process improvement initiatives with minimal supervision
- The candidate must be able to work independently across functions at multiple levels
- Demonstrated ability to make a significant change in a variety of environments with multiple learning experiences.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members, and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.