Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. We help millions of people and their employers navigate the complexities of the healthcare system with empathy, expertise and through exceptional service while supporting them in lowering the cost of care and improving health outcomes. Accolade blends technology-enabled health and benefits solutions, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians and access to expert medical opinion services for high-cost treatment decisions. We consistently receive consumer satisfaction ratings over 90 percent and have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Place to Work 2020 and Business Intelligence for Excellence in Customer Service 2020. Please visit us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and at accolade.com.
The Specialist, Customer Partnerships (CP) is responsible for working effectively to support the CP function to bring the best of Accolade to our customers. This individual builds strong relationships within Accolade that support customer service execution, process improvement and experimentation, as well as ensures the customer experience is consistent with our brand. The Specialist, Customer Partnerships plays an integral role to support the CP team to drive efficiencies, effectiveness, and value, while upholding the CP processes, deliverables and commitments to the organization.
A day in the life...
- Supports the CP Manager and CP team as needed by working closely with internal operational, process, and data teams to represent the voice of the customer within Accolade.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for escalated member issues that originate from the Customer.
- Partner with Accolade team to represent the voice of the customer and ensure we’re delivering on the customer-specific requirements, as well as, member and employer satisfaction with Accolade services.
- Act as point of contact for operational issues impacting our ability to support our customers and follow through to resolution, escalate within CP as appropriate.
- Provide support to CP managers on meeting preparation including logistics, agenda development, meeting notes and follow-up.
- Gather requirements for, review and distribute ad hoc and standard customer reports.
- Partner with Training to develop or revise customer-specific content in support of New Hire Training, Open Enrollment, launch of new service offerings and/or training “refreshers”.
- Work closely with Marketing to coordinate and attend customer on site events and assist CP in coordinating creation and execution of marketing programs/materials internally (communications) and externally with customers and market.
- Effectively navigate internal systems and processes to obtain data (e.g., QlikSense).
- Assist assigned CP team(s) in maintaining key account and contact information within Salesforce (Zendesk and Sharepoint) or similar systems/programs.
- Participate in user acceptance testing for any new systems or functionality deployed to CP.
- Support the assigned CP team(s) in the execution of the Customer Strategic Plan.
- Contribute to and support customer specific and company-wide committees / projects.
- Represent CP on customer specific implementation activities for initial and ongoing implementation projects, escalating issues and concerns as appropriate.
- Prepare customer reports and identify suggestions or recommendations on trends, opportunities, and value being created.
- Play an active role in internal customer operational status meetings (including facilitation, meeting notes and follow-up) that are productive and result in moving open items forward to closure in a timely manner.
- Identify gaps in processes and work with the appropriate parties to create new or revise current processes.
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in process improvement orientation
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Willingness and ability to delve into business problems and do whatever it takes to make us better
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Accolade, Inc. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Please note that a request for exemption due to a personal preference not to receive a vaccine is not protected by law. All requests for exemptions from this mandate shall be directed to the Company recruiter who shall route the request to the Company’s human resources department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.