The Sr Analyst, FP&A is responsible for partnering with the broader Finance group and various areas of the business to provide exceptional financial and analytical support. In this role, you will work closely with the FP&A team to support the creation of quarterly budgets and financial forecasts, perform variance analysis and create insightful reporting for business partners that will drive business decisioning.
A day in the life…
· Provide exceptional financial and analytical support (planning, reporting, analytics, modeling, etc.) to business partners throughout the organization, including the FP&A team
· Support the creation and maintenance of quarterly financial budgets and forecasts
· Perform detailed variance analysis comparing financial performance with relevant forecasts, and create meaningful reporting to present to business partners with actionable recommendations to drive business decisioning
· Partner with the broader Finance group on special projects and financial close processes to ensure complete and accurate financials
· Analyze data to identify opportunities for cost efficiency, and while understanding and forecasting cross-functional impacts of related business decisions
· Establish strong business partnerships with other functions throughout the organization
· Having a continuous focus on process improvement and efficiency
What we are looking for…
· BA/ BS degree, or equivalent degree, in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other related quantitative field
· 4-6 years of progressive experience working in corporate finance or accounting, and business/financial analysis
· Excel ninja and presentation / reporting guru
· Superior problem solving, analytical and modeling skills, combined with ability to effectively articulate results to business leaders
· Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment
· Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with accuracy and efficiency, and add immediate value
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and performing analysis requiring hypothetical assumptions
Team player who is able to build strong relationships and is able to effectively partner with others throughout the business to achieve results
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and intrapersonal skills a must
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Accolade, Inc. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Please note that a request for exemption due to a personal preference not to receive a vaccine is not protected by law. All requests for exemptions from this mandate shall be directed to the Company recruiter who shall route the request to the Company’s human resources department.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.