The Project Manager, Customer Implementation is responsible for leading complex customer implementations projects (typically one at a time, depending on scope and complexity). Customer implementations are cross-functional and require a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving across process, people, data, and technology. The Project Manager will be expected to interact and build relationships with internal and customer subject matter experts, business process owners, customer partners and members of the Product team at multiple levels throughout Accolade. This role is critical to successfully growing Accolade by creating predictable and efficient project plans and processes to support our customers’ needs.
A day in the life…
· Develop, maintain and manage customer implementations and internal projects to ensure projects are delivered on schedule, within agreed scope and create a high customer satisfaction.
· Create and maintain relationships with customers and their partners.
· Identify, manage and provide solutions for project delivery risks, project issues and project plan critical path activities.
· Be a resource to subject matter experts and business leaders to document and track business and project scope decisions.
· Facilitate business requirements definition and solution design meetings, as well as ongoing project status meetings.
· Provide coaching, feedback and personal development to less experienced project team members.
· Review and continuously improve communications and/or presentations to support specific customer implementation processes, as well as those that can be leveraged for future implementations.
· Provide delivery assurance to customers and Accolade stakeholders.
· Maintain and enhance the Accolade project management repository, tools, and templates.
What we are looking for…
· Bachelors’ Degree or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
· 5-7 years of related project experience.
· Significant experience leading customer facing projects, including business process design, business integration and information technology.
· Experience leading teams in a dynamic environment.
· Experience in the health insurance industry strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to produce high quality deliverables, identify project delivery risks and drive to resolution.
· Demonstrated ability to work with business process owners and learn Accolade’s business, systems, processes and data and represent Accolades requirements when working with 3rd parties.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Gantt charts, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities and embrace change.
· Data-driven and fact-based: focused on getting to best outcome for our customers.
· Detail-oriented and inquisitive.
· Actively keeps current on best practices of project management.
· PMP Certification (or desire to obtain certification) preferred
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Accolade, Inc. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Please note that a request for exemption due to a personal preference not to receive a vaccine is not protected by law. All requests for exemptions from this mandate shall be directed to the Company recruiter who shall route the request to the Company’s human resources department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.