Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. We help millions of people and their employers navigate the complexities of the healthcare system with empathy, expertise and through exceptional service while supporting them in lowering the cost of care and improving health outcomes. Accolade blends technology-enabled health and benefits solutions, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians and access to expert medical opinion services for high-cost treatment decisions. We consistently receive consumer satisfaction ratings over 90 percent and have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Place to Work 2020 and Business Intelligence for Excellence in Customer Service 2020. Please visit us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and at accolade.com.
The Dir, Solutions Marketing reporting to the Sr. Director Solutions Marketing is responsible for managing a portfolio of innovative products and services and bring them to the market.
A day in the life…
- Analyzes the market needs, buyer personas, and relevant competition to develop marketing strategy, positioning, and messaging for Accolades solutions and capabilities
- Partners with executive leadership, solutions management, sales and marketing to define the overall go-to-market strategy and to develop the marketing programs that generate demand for our products.
- Owns the analysis of marketing, sales, and pipeline performance to identify opportunities to constantly evolve product positioning and messaging in order to deepen product penetration, increase revenue, and to address competitive challenges.
- Owns product marketing plans for all stages of the product lifecycle to all audiences (customer, prospect, influencers, partners)
- Communicates the product value proposition to sales and develops tools that support the selling process.
- Plans the launch of new products and releases and manages the cross-functional execution of the plan.
- Is the expert on buyers, including buying streams and criteria.
- Partners with the product and marketing teams to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market and highlights Accolade’s uniqueness.
- Partners with marketing team to ensure all collateral (website, print, videos, etc.) reflects the product positioning and showcases the product vision and value proposition.
- Provides vision and leadership for the product marketing team cross-functionally communicating priorities, challenges and accomplishments
What we are looking for…
- 7+ years in Marketing, Product/Program Management, Product Marketing roles – experience in Business Development, Sales or Strategic Planning a plus
- 5+ years Management experience
- Knowledgeable in health care is a requirement
- BS required, Masters Preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong executive presence and ability to work with C-level executives and to collaborate with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to motivate and drive other organizations without direct authority over those organizations
- Extremely resourceful – leveraging all resources both internal and externally to drive business performance
- Experience developing strategic business plans, pro forma financials
- Able to recognize and drive all the cross-functional activities necessary to support new offerings – e.g. client on-boarding, client support, billing, contracts
- Able to identify risks in business performance and segment specific initiatives, define mitigation strategies/contingency plans, arbitrate collaboration and comprise amongst the various cross-functional teams and effectively escalate critical risks & recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Ability to work effectively in matrix organizations collaborating with both Marketers and Product Strategy teams to bring new offerings to market
- Independent and strategy thinker requiring minimal supervision for decision-making and resolution of business performance obstacles and conflicts
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Accolade, Inc. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Please note that a request for exemption due to a personal preference not to receive a vaccine is not protected by law. All requests for exemptions from this mandate shall be directed to the Company recruiter who shall route the request to the Company’s human resources department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.