The Client Development Sales Lead is responsible for maintaining and developing client-business relationships. The work of a Client Development Sales Lead identifies strategic opportunities to bolster our relationship with our existing customer base and closes new revenue opportunities. The Client Development Sales Lead must have a strong understanding of Accolade’s products or services, a thorough understanding of our customer base, work effectively cross-functionally, and has a thorough knowledge of our competition. Success will be driven by developing creative solutions for existing clients, pursuing new business opportunities with our base, and closing revenue targets. This role is remote and can be based anywhere within the US.
A day in the life…
· Meet sales and revenue goals by designing and executing plans to achieve these goals.
· Create strategies to combat potential revenue losses.
· Works closely with internal partners to stay current on the options to be provided to our existing base. Contributes to the ongoing evolvement of that product base and optimizes what we are selling.
· Assesses health of relationship with customer by working closely with the customer partnership team and business analytics functions to identify potential product solutions that improve stickiness with customers which will optimize the financial, customer/member experience, clinical outcomes, engagement, satisfaction or other success measures with our customers.
· Performs ongoing customer reviews with internal team to strategize on opportunities to bolster PG outcomes and other measurables to ensure healthy relationships with our base.
· Stays abreast of market dynamics, competitors, customer dynamics, competiting opportunities, and performs research to identify new approaches to bolster our relationships with our clients.
· Develops presentations to inform existing clients about additional opportunities from a product or service standpoint.
· Creates a network of relationships externally with ecosystem partners to help facilitate strategic sales opportunities with our base.
· Supports the sales process from inception to close. Keeps management abreast through scorecard logic on opportunities, risks, and other key metrics related to sales activity.
· Performs recurring reviews of contracts and needs to renew historical upsell opportunities.
· Develops relationships within customer base to facilitate the opportunity to sell effectively both on a short-term and long-term basis.