The Director of Channel & Platform Distribution is responsible for managing and selling Ecosystem Partnerships within Accolade’s new and existing Accounts. Additionally, they have with a keen eye to manage and grow a new revenue base for the company. This role will be remote and can be based out of any US location.
A day in the life…
· Manage the growing Ecosystem of Partners which includes the Trusted Supplier Program.
· Sell to and sell through Customers the various Partner Solutions provided by Accolade.
· Work with Senior Leadership & Executive teams to strategize and help create a new area of business growth that expands Accolade’s touch with new licensed and/or Trusted Supplier Partnership Program related partnerships.
· Manage a team responsible for day-to-day customer relationships to proactively manage service delivery expectations with customer, consultant and other key customer partners.
· Partner with the VP to develop the strategy and execution of renewals as well as product and channel expansions.
· Conduct ongoing market analysis to identify new strategic partnership opportunities within and outside of the existing Trusted Supplier Partnership program.
· In conjunction with the VP, develop an Annual and Quarterly Plan for the Ecosystem Channel and successfully execute on the agreed to plan.
· Ensure key stakeholders across our organization have accountability for, and visibility into, Accolade’s results against key metrics and priorities; ensure they have a solid understanding of overall ROI.
· Lead internal cross-functional initiatives and external customer activities that result in improved service delivery and member outcomes.
· Manage and lead customer reporting delivery including execution of quarterly strategic partnership meeting.
· Partner with and influence Operations and Technology Teams that are supporting the companies to address areas of opportunity, drive process innovation and improvement in order to meet/exceed customer objectives and maintain contract adherence.
· Participate in analyzing results or service delivery issues and assisting in identifying the appropriate administrative solution.
· Facilitate customer education regarding Accolade product updates and changes, and lead onsite visits, content, and cross-functional participation.
· Strive to achieve 100% reference-ability on customer experience.