The Learning Analyst is responsible for the collection and analysis of learning data acquired from Accolade learning programs, employee on boarding, and learning systems (Cornerstone LMS, LinkedIn Learning, CE Direct, Qualtrics, etc…). Reporting to the Senior Manager of Learning & Development, this role will have a direct impact on the Learning & Development team’s ability to provide engaging, efficient, and effective learning solutions for our growing organization.
A day in the life…
· Collect, analyze, and report trends based on learning system reports and data
- Provides analytics for learning system usage (Cornerstone LMS, LinkedIn Learning, CE Direct, Qualtrics, etc…) and New Hire performance.
- Provides weekly updates during Accolade Health Assistant New Hire classes which include updates to the New Hire reporting dashboard (Excel) and specified reports provided to Operations stakeholders.
- Serves as a consultant to Instructional Design, Learning Specialist, and the enterprise on learning systems and analytics.
- Writes and posts a monthly learning digest marketing new learning modules to our internal employee portal (The Beat).
- Develops and administer surveys via Qualtrics (Needs analysis, evaluation, ad-hoc), gathers data, and performs analysis and reports results
· Manage and enhance our Learning Systems and electronic document storage:
o Owns the administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure seamless operational performance on a daily basis
- Uploads all course content in a timely manner to the LMS, such as modules, tests, documents, videos, etc.
- Assigns and manages self-paced and instructor-led courses, including but not limited to creating events and sessions, curriculum management, registering students, and managing class rosters
o Adminster and report on the completion status of learning activities (Yearly compliance training, curricula, events, and ad-hoc assignments)
- Serves as front line support for LMS users, including answering questions, providing advice, and troubleshooting problems. Reports user issues, solutions, and tracks escalated problems while keeping the user informed of status.
- Participates in planning, communicating, and training of users regarding learning systems usage, updates, or procedural changes
- Oversees and monitors learning system-related projects, including upgrades and enhancements, process improvement activities, and prepares related reports for leadership as required
o Manages online storage of training content using Microsoft SharePoint, Learning Management System, & One Drive